Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a deal was in the offing, maybe already even done, but this statement that they will Not accept a cash only bid makes it unlikely. A cash only bid is the only thing City are likely to do. So either Arsenal back down or there's no deal. I would assume by now that all the negotiating is over. Just formalities. Both parties must know where each stands.

You got me. Create an account before you and wait ten years to reveal.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say trying to squeeze in another 100mil worth of players and 3-4 outgoings in the last few hours of the window is not a sound strategy. If we offered 70-75mil in June like we supposedly are today, he'd have been our player before the Confederations Cup.

No he wouldn't, Arsenal were always going to make this as difficult as possible for us. If we'd offered that then chances are they'd be holding out for £100m now

I don't think it's unreasonable to say trying to squeeze in another 100mil worth of players and 3-4 outgoings in the last few hours of the window is not a sound strategy. If we offered 70-75mil in June like we supposedly are today, he'd have been our player before the Confederations Cup.

Oh so it's City, the club who has had a great transfer window, who have no say over releasing the player, you are having a go at.

Just assumed.

OS doesn't look as though its changed in about 3 days, so is this just the usual crap site or are they working on something big. Like Photoshoping a whole pile of Sanchez pics with City shirts scarves and Etihad backgrounds?

Has it occurred to you that this might be the only way to get Sanchez?

You need to read this book, mate.

51ZWS%2BH80yL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

We could have bided earlier in fairness and let the pressure mount, put out some stories about other strikers. Especially as we knew chile have a game to play.
I thought we were heading towards a £60m plus cash deal, but that looks unlikely now given Arsenal's public comments. I doubt we could do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.