Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lemar bid I reckon is bollox just to please their fans. They'll sell Sanchez then say well we tried to sign someone but it was too late

While braking their bollox laughing banking the money

That's what I think too. The whole thing reeks of a phantom bid just to keep the mard arses happy.

That lemar bid I reckon is bollox just to please their fans. They'll sell Sanchez then say well we tried to sign someone but it was too late

While braking their bollox laughing banking the money
Yep.

Wenger will give his we tried but failed BS then hail Sanchez as a new singing that even the richest of City couldn't persuade him to join.

Like i posted earlier, Sanchez should be blasting Wenger on the phone right now but he won't, if that's his attitude get someone else in

Those arse cnts aren't ballsy enough to deny anyone a move away from their shithole. We'll see it across the line. Don't lose it guys, I'm telling ya, late finish is how we'll do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.