Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew Arsenal weren't competent enough to get a good replacement with so little time left.

So now it will be down to straight cash with no replacement, I can still see them just doing it in the end.
Rock and a hard place springs to mind

Think about it chaps: how can they NOT sell him now? He'd be as much use as a chocolate teapot in terms of commitment on the pitch, and in the dressing room, he'd be worse than that. Piss £60m away for the privilege of having a disruptive influence who couldn't give a shit? Sure.

This is my take on it. Hope we are both right, quietly confident.

Think about it chaps: how can they NOT sell him now? He'd be as much use as a chocolate teapot in terms of commitment on the pitch, and in the dressing room, he'd be worse than that. Piss £60m away for the privilege of having a disruptive influence who couldn't give a shit? Sure.
Exactly this. If they keep him it'll totally ruin their season. What a joke club they've turned into. I cant see this not happening. But if it does fall through I'm more than happy with our squad

I assume it's done and a medical was done logistically favourably on the sly?

Otherwise bring on the quick 40 winks in the departure lounge 'ala Benjani! (My favourite transfer faux pas along with poor lad from West Brom odemwingie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.