Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
£60m lost on one player in one season is the same as £300m on a player on a 5 year contract.

Let thank sink in for a moment. Arsrnal effectively valuing Sanchez at £300m.

Utter cretins, would be a compliment.

Completely agree. This is a tremendously stupid piece of business

MEN reporting the deal is looking unlikely but not completely off yet!

tenor.gif

£60m lost on one player in one season is the same as £300m on a player on a 5 year contract.

Let thank sink in for a moment. Arsrnal effectively valuing Sanchez at £300m.

Utter cretins, would be a compliment.

He won't be the same player for them this season because he not motivated, he'll still be decent because he's Better than most on a bad day. But they won't see him hungry like he was. Alexis didn't do enough to get the move in my opinion.

Both clubs to blame in my opinion.

If City really wanted him they should've gone straight in at the beginning of the window with a reasonable bid, what's the point in putting in last minute bids on transfer deadline day?? I think it shows we still aren't quite at the level of Barca, Real, PSG etc. when it comes to transfers.

Arsenal need to wake up. Sanchez quite clearly wanted to leave, you've now got a world class player at your club who doesn't want to play for you. Going to make the mood awkward in the dressing room. Plus he's going to leave for free now. Well played Arsenal, bunch of muppets.

I hope the deal sneaks in at the last minute but I doubt it - it's a poor show from both clubs.

But still we made some decent summer signings and I think we'll win the league just ahead of the scum.
Another one that can't read,we have been in for him since may and they kept saying he wasn't for sale,they accepted our bi8d today but just backed out,nothing we can do about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.