Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm devestated.
We'll just have to scrape by with aguero Jesus raz Dave Bernardo Leroy and Kevin.

Just hope we stay up.

Whilst I agree only one has shown they can score 20 plus a season. The rest rarely or have not yet got into double figures.

In 3 games we have shown once again we miss more than we score. They need to get better as a group.

Clearly we're exceptionally strong with what we've got I think the disappointment stems from the fact that with Sanchez and much weaker Barca that I felt we could have had a serious tilt at the champs league this season with enough depth in the squad to sustain it. As it is and without the additional goals that Sanchez would have brought that might prove too big a challenge.

Can see Wenger out before January and a new manager may convince Sanchez to stay

Either way we need to look at alternatives for January which is going to be very hard

Piss poor by Arsenal this but if they convince Sanchez to extend with a new manager they will have succeeded.

Either way we have had a very good window and Arsenal look totally fucked

Would have loved it if Sanchez had signed for us as he'd have added goals to a side that doesn't score anywhere near as many it should.

I think we'll go back in for him in January. Whether or not Arsenal will sell is another matter, but they need to find a way to get Sanchez motivated again for the coming months. A gentleman's agreement that he can go in the next window if he gives his all would go some way to ensuring that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.