Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would prefer this transfer not to go through tbh.. we are already top heavy in attacking positions,how would this signing effect sterling and sanes progression..what of Bernardo who's barely featured..i don't feel like we need this signing and I feel Sanchez would just be one player too many up top.
4 comps,young kids wouldn't need to burn out,i want him

4 comps,young kids wouldn't need to burn out,i want him
I think we are fine going forward with the options we have,and have some great competition for places already.With sane sterling and Bernardo already struggling for game time at different stages this season are they gonna be happy falling further down the pecking order?..Gundogans fit now aswell would love to see Foden getting sime game time which would looks more unlikely again with this signing..this may be one attacking player too many for me..theres benefits of course he's a proven player im just not sure he's needed and that we have room for him.It would seem Pep feels different though if the rumours are true that we are still determined to sign to him.

I think we are fine going forward with the options we have,and have some great competition for places already.With sane sterling and Bernardo already struggling for game time at different stages this season are they gonna be happy falling further down the pecking order?..Gundogans fit now aswell would love to see Foden getting sime game time which would looks more unlikely again with this signing..this may be one attacking player too many for me..theres benefits of course he's a proven player im just not sure he's needed and that we have room for him.It would seem Pep feels different though if the rumours are true that we are still determined to sign to him.
Everyone will get injured,look at sergio and the car crash for example,the deeper the squad the better for me

I think it’s a really tough call as to whether we go for Sanchez based on the following:

Good player (tick)
Wants to come? ( tick)
Will Arsenal do a deal (god knows)
Will he disrupt the healthy dressing room? (Possibly)
Will he accept time on the bench (reluctantly)

On balance it’s probably a yes but it’s a big call and isn’t a deal without its risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.