Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why Sanchez would stay at Arsenal. Wenger will be given a £100m "war chest" and they will struggle and at best make top 4. I don't see Arsenal holding on to him and throwing away £50m while keeping a seriously disappointed player that doesn't want to be there.

Bayern will have to make him their highest paid player just to match his Arsenal wage.

Its logical for him to join City, playing for Pep, winning trophies, higher wages etc.

Alexis Sanchez will be a Manchester City player in the coming days. [@gerardromero] ....would be amazed if this true, wonderful news. Fairly bold to make a time prediction, he must be sure of the info.

Your first line. They had him last season and failed. This is what has started this tet a tet

One man doesn't make a team but one man does make a difference and Sanchez alone wasn't enough last season despite having a great season, take that away and Arsenal are really struggling, not just 1 point off, it'll be 8/9/10 . I feel a major reason Arsenal dropped out this season is because Chelsea and Liverpool improved, whilst us and Spurs remained as is. Unless Arsenal go out and really spend big and recruit across the board and have players on the level or close to Sanchez then they'll never get back in this top 4 under Wenger. I personally think Lacazette, Rodriguez, Kolasanic, a quality CM and a better wide man than Walcott is enough for top 4 and Sanchez would gladly be sold to us for big money but this is Arsene Wenger and Arsenal. I just can't see them replacing Sanchez well or supplementing the squad correctly. Missing out on top 4 is not an indictment on Sanchez especially with his production, they need his caliber to be where they want to be. I'll say the same about Kompany, we won't win a title without him as we are but you could retort back saying we didn't win it in 09/10, 10/11 or 12/13 with him which isn't the point. Arsenal need Sanchez or players on his or close to his level just like we needed that back in 10/11 after missing out the year before. It's about what they need going forward and without it they are doomed.

Also PSG is out. According to France outlets, Arsenal wanted atleast 70 Million Pounds for him and he was demanding 330k Per Week. Bayern will not pay that either.

I think its done, but im not quite sure what this will mean to all the attackers in our Club and Sterling

No worries mate. I wasn't going to get too involved with the transfer window this time round, I don't like the arguments it causes between Blues... always seems to turn into a witch hunt.

Impulse and a bit of excitement, accompanied by a bottle of wine on lunch down by the Thames, got the better of me today!

I PM'ed this and some other info to a Bluemooner (if that's a thing!) who asked to see if I knew anything, on Thursday last week.
Now I'm interested. What else do you know? You got a lot of things right last summer.

Very little about Sanchez down here in London today.

The Goonersworld forum is quiet on the matter too.

Sanchez is looking for £340k pw. Lewandowski is the top Bayern earner at £310k pw.

Meanwhile, Alexis is now as low as 1/2 with 32Red and odds on to join City with several others - currently - and the Bayern odds are drifting.

It is now looking v. Interesting indeed, but the betting market on matters like this is very flaky. https://www.oddschecker.com/footbal...xis-sanchez/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Very little about Sanchez down here in London today.

The Goonersworld forum is quiet on the matter too.

Sanchez is looking for £340k pw. Lewandowski is the top Bayern earner at £310k pw.

Meanwhile, Alexis is now as low as 1/2 with 32Red and odds on to join City with several others - currently - and the Bayern odds are drifting.

It is now looking v. Interesting indeed, but the betting market on matters like this is very flaky. https://www.oddschecker.com/footbal...xis-sanchez/club-after-summer-transfer-window

I really cannot see Lewandowski being on £310k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.