Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sadly think Marvin is past his best these days, not the same flair or thought of movement he had back in the day, probably lost a yard of pace. None of the big clubs should touch him really. Maybe he needs a move to another forum with less pressure and where he can gently retire.

I take long breaks from the forum, but whenever I do pop my head in, Marvin is having a moan about some target or other.

It's sort of comforting. He's like the Hovis adverts.

hahhaha like hes going to go from arsenal to liverpool

the more this player gets linked to united and liverpool the closer i feel this is, i mean really hmmm klopp or pep? mourinho or pep?

he has stated a 100 times he wants to play for pep again
Yes but didnt Alves say the same

I think it has to be in the summer and the player has to give notice within a couple of weeks after the season has finished. I dont why I think this its something thats in my head.
There's no restriction on which window they can do it in, that would be a worker's rights violation. However there would be a tribunal to determine the fee which could get messy and not something we want mid season.

I sadly think Marvin is past his best these days, not the same flair or thought of movement he had back in the day, probably lost a yard of pace. None of the big clubs should touch him really. Maybe he needs a move to another forum with less pressure and where he can gently retire.
tenor.gif

What I am struggling to understand with all this is why IF Sanchez wants to move to us then why the hell would he sanction meetings for his representatives with the Rags representatives in London? I don't get it. Surely if he wasn't interested in a move to the Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool then the only meetings he would have would be with Taxi or our guys?
Also Sanchez is worth more than £20 million surely given his PL experience?, I fear this deadlock is will ultimately cost us. I can't help thinking this is all going to end in disappointment like some of the others we have messed up at the last minute in recent times.
I hope i'm wrong.

What I am struggling to understand with all this is why IF Sanchez wants to move to us then why the hell would he sanction meetings for his representatives with the Rags representatives in London? I don't get it. Surely if he wasn't interested in a move to the Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool then the only meetings he would have would be with Taxi or our guys?
Also Sanchez is worth more than £20 million surely given his PL experience?, I fear this deadlock is will ultimately cost us. I can't help thinking this is all going to end in disappointment like some of the others we have messed up at the last minute in recent times.
I hope i'm wrong.
It would be a dereliction of duty from his agent not to consider all potential offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.