Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
#worryingtimes

Can't believe we've been SNUBBED. Why can't we have history like them. Its not fair that we pay more wages and he chooses history. I hate history fucking Adolf this and United/Liverpool that

Heard Wesley Schneider is Alexis best mate also. Ed Woodward thinks this is missing link and will swap Mickeytarian for both.

To be fair to city this is a brilliant piece of misdirection as JFE get announced tommorow and starts the dippers match.

I'm in no way flapping but the stakes just went up by wheeling out Chuckle, while it was Castle & other bullshit merchants and SKY making a mountain out of a molehill I was quite happy it was all bollocks but it's turning a bit chilly now.

We hear the Rags are making a move on Sanchez

A few hours later we start to hear news that Jesus's injury isn't a lot worse than feared and he'll be back in 4 to 6 weeks after all

Coincidence??

This is dithering from Txiki.

We don’t want to budge past £20m yet Arsenal want in and around £30m. £10m is nothing in the modern game.

If we miss out on Sanchez only to see Aguero get injured we risk ruining our season.

United look to have offered £25m + Mkhitaryan which for me is a £50m+ deal. I bet Arsenal cannot believe their luck with that deal.
If we want him, he'll be our player. If we don't, then he's welcome to go there. Kyle Walker would leave him standing in a Manchester Derby.

We're 23 points above Arsenal, and he isn't even their best player so why you panicking? If we were in for the young Sanchez, I'd be with you but this is a 29 year old who is struggling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.