Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports say his agent has met United representatives more than once. If true then all he is after is the best deal money wise. Bollox to him. Get someone who wants to play for the best team and best manager in Europe.

They only have to ask, my boots were cleaned only two days ago and my mum washed my shorts this morning.

How old was he in August? 28 and a half?
More bullshit from the bullshit mirror.

The outlay for a player with the quality of Sanchez is fuck all in a market where CBs move for £75 million.

Age is irrelevant IMO. We've got Pep now and we need to make the most of it. We need a forward and Kun aside, all of our other forward players are under 23. We need proven experience and signing any forward player with Sanchez's quality is going to cost a club a minimum of £80 million in a transfer fee alone.

People should know by now that a transfer to us is never truly nailed on until the late link to United. It happens every transfer window and I'm surprised that people still get worked up about it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sky build up the link to promote their betting company. After all, there is nothing about it on the BBC website but yet there are at least three main articles about Sanchez to United on the Sky Sports website.

I was just about to post the same bloody thing!!!! Not a murmur anywhere else (not that I've seen anyway) but sky italia, sky's ports, sky sports news, sky trending is all about sanchez to united. His odds to join united have plummeted on skybet as well which is strange :-)

Not that I believe for one minute this bullshit that Sanchez would sign for the Rags and that cnut Mourinho, but IF and it's a fucking big IF, he did sign for the cnuts , then he clearly is not a player that we would want at City surely ?

Having resisted other much better clubs and propositions, ie Bayer, Psg then a move to the Rags with their their fucking turgid long-ball ootball would be a u-turn of utterly un-believable and staggering proportions.

Let the great deluded and entitled fuckwits who sadly infest the world of football believe that this will happen and make them even more fucking bitter when the reality of the real world kicks in.

I get that but why not just get him signed?

We seem to be haggling or holding out for a cut price when we should have just got it done.

People saying we shouldn’t criticise anything the club does because we’re 15 points clear are being silly, of course we have to improve and have a go at winning the CL, Sanchez is a player that would help us towards getting that.

No idea why these ****s are allowed to get away with such wet fanny shite like the above that you replied to.

If they aren’t brand new fans or teenagers then how the fuck did they cope when we really were amateurish?
The bandwagon hadn't arrived then mate

He said it doesnt matter that the shite have bid more and offered more wages,he wouuld always choice City for the attacking football they play oppossed to the football PEG plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.