Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what is going on, but crucially I feel relaxed knowing who runs and is in charge of our club. Whatever happens from here I trust those in charge to do the right thing for the club.

Let's all not forget that whilst Cadenas may have decent links/sources he stated back in the summer window that Sanchez would be a city player in the coming days. Pretty sure that was near the start of the window aswell.

If we were going to pay 60 in the summer why aren’t we just completing the deal :( 20 plus 35 (his demands ) is still less than what we were offering before.

He is quality and would improve any side but if their is any truth to the ridiculous figures being reported, we should walk away and let the rags have him.
There is no way we should be making him our top earner and risk upsetting squad harmony just for a few more rotation options.

If he comes to us on mutually beneficial terms, great, we get a top player and he gets trophies.
If he goes to the rags because we refuse to have our pants pulled down, it's not the end of the world, they will still be shit, just a bit less shit and Martial will probably be looking for the exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.