Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s some real in the know people on here no one knows f all so stop acting like you do with your criptic crap messages, said he signed last summer and then he didn’t word of advice don’t listen to any of these so called itks

I think your post below which started this is a general criticism of Txiki. Unsurprisingly many City fans have taken exception to your view. Talk shit get .............

Well it’s now happened twice in two windows.

City fans on here are mostly either completely bias in favour of the club or are made arses.

All I’ve done is question Txiki’s relaxed approach that has seen us lose two key signings for a cut price and the former have come out like a cult.

Arsenal are fucking clueless in everything that they do - simple .
The thing that concerns me is we know Arsenal have a special relationship with United. Clearly they were behind the FFPR and they've got history with RVP so if they can't get him to re-sign I think they'll do everything to get him to the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.