Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not. We are having principles and remembering this is not a one player team.

If you bring in someone on 300 million a week all the others have to get more. Or you destabilise a great team.

This is United's game. Even if they don't get him and we pay silly money they hope it messes up our team unity.
This 100%. We cannot run as a business having agents and scummy machinations derailing us.

losing out based on 10 million would suck...certainly if freaking united got him
If it was an average player I’d say yeah walk away but players of Alexis’s quality don’t come on the market every window. Whether he’s got 6 months or 6 years left on his contract is irrelevant, he’s easily an 80 million pound player in today’s market.

Winter Is Coming" is the motto of House Stark, one of the Great Houses of Westeros. The meaning behind these words is one of warning and constant vigilance. The Starks, being the lords of the North, strive to always be prepared for the coming of winter, which hits their lands the hardest.

?
I guess Sanchez has kept his head down in this long hard months waiting to be 're born. He has kept his word never moaned or asked for more money he owes Arsenal nothing.

Arsenal now need to let him go it will hit them hard but they will get some reward.

Last throw of the dice from us.

Basically saying to Sanchez if you want us you may have to stay at Arsenal until the summer because we are not paying more than £20m now.

If he goes to United we will know it was all about money.

Mad saying that I know.
Very true though.

Ok I will give you Nasri. My point is when United were desperate to land RVP to secure the title even though they were still competing with United they did the deal with them. I don't trust them.
They're a selling club and were less of rivals to the rags then than they are now, they finished 11/12 18 points off the top 2.

losing out based on 10 million would suck...certainly if freaking united got him

I think it’s more to do with his agents demands.

His agent reportedly wants his fee’s plus a £25m signing on bonus for Sanchez as well as the transfer fee to Arsenal.

If United have indeed offered £25m + Mkhitarian then this deal will be nearly a £100m one before Sanchez’ reported £300k a week wages get included.

If the quoted figures are accurate, then absolutely this transfer should not happen and he can sign for someone else
That's right. He needs to fall in line with our normal wages structure. If he is out to get mega-mega bucks and doesn't care about the titles the Rags is the place to go. Not sure why he would not just sing a new Arsenal contract though in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.