Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t want us to lose Sanchez to United. What’s wrong with that?

Because it makes you sound like a child who can't get his own way. In the grand scheme of things, City's future success doesn't hinge on this sort of stuff, it's all about the grand plan - which I trust our owners have got spot on.

What the fucks that got to do with anything regarding this transfer? We spent the whole summer trying to get him and to let him to to a rival over the sake of £10/15 mil I just think is embarrassing - ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ITS UNITED.

In today’s market he’s a £100 mil player. Whether we pay £20 mil or £50 mil we are still getting him for a great price - in his prime.

15 points clear or not - we shouldn’t miss an opportunity to sign a genuinely worked class player.

I'd be more embarrassed to pay £10-15m more than we think he's worth, and what we think we can get him for just because we can't face the possibility that the deal might not happen.

Because it makes you sound like a child who can't get his own way. In the grand scheme of things, City's future success doesn't hinge on this sort of stuff, it's all about the grand plan - which I trust our owners have got spot on.
Well said.

Is it not refreshing that some 8 years after the sheikh rocked up, that united entering the fold doesn't bother me one bit anymore...

We shit all over them in every aspect of how a club should be run, ffs the only thing they still blabber on about is empty seats....

Dangle the carrot in front of any player in world football, today, and they choose ikkle old Man City.... fuck those red scum, we've obliterated their whole infrastructure in less than a decade!!

Spot on. Total confidence we have a game plan here.

Last edited:
I don't think if he chooses United, it'll be all about money. I feel he's taken a route which doesn't allow him to be at Arsenal anymore and if he's at a cross section where he can fight a couple to be at City, or take the easier route and be at United, he might end up taking United because City don't look like they're going to budge anymore and Sanchez has once established a particular demand from which he finds trouble backing out.

The ball is in United's court but City are playing a whole other game.
What has Sanchez done since Wednesday?

Mate I get how good we are and I’m not jealous or envious of United at all I despise the club, fans and everything they stand for. I’d just be gutted if we ended up losing Sanchez to them. I think he’d be unreal here.
No worries pal, I get that. I guess I’m just more relaxed about it happening or not.

We say to Arsenal ok £35m and they come back and say no it's £40m now etc etc. We can't always just pay what clubs want us to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.