Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the talk on here of why Pep wanted him so bad and how we needed him to achieve our lofty aims this season were not shared by the club or indeed Pep. Sánchez was no more relevant to us than JE say.

Its nothing but talk on here from fans with opinions that mean fuck all and that's the reality mate.

Again out current position and lead suggest we dont and wont need him this season at least and come the summer, who knows which players we will target?

Not the point though is it, I don't think it's wise to be offering a 29 year old 400k a week when we're in the middle of negotiating new contracts with KdB and Sane, what signal is that putting out to future deals and contracts?

yeah, everyone equating it to Bony, Mangala etc. are forgetting Pep's in charge and will have his eyes on other targets too. Besides, I'm really enjoying the "snap up the future star of every potential WC quarter-finalist" which has been our recent policy. Besides, I'd be really interested to see the accounting tricks used by the rags to get round their own PL FFP.

Not at all worth the wages quoted. We are in the middle of extending sane Kbd etc. We do not pay them kind of wages anymore. Let the rags make a mess of there club, while we get players that want to come for footballing reasons. Not a chance we are going to pay them and upset the apple cart for a 29 years old

No, the 'plan' was for City to add him to the list of players we have 'planned' on signing.

There is no Utd 'plan' for Sanchez. It's a reaction to being shit. Well, the 'plan' as with Ibra & Lukaku, is to throw him in & hope it works out.
And they only got Lukaku because Chelsea wouldn’t pay the agent fee. There is a pattern of desparation emerging here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.