Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switch off for a few hours and I’m reading comments he’s off to utd!

Where this info coming from ?

Arsenal can not let him go to a direct rival surely. Their fans would totally blow if they did.

Got to say I would be gutted if we loose out but really proud the way City are not bending over. We get him great if we don’t then we have £40-60 mill in the summer for a younger striker. Sanchez would be amazing now and next season but then we would be back to where we are now. Maybe a younger striker would be better any way to partner Jesus over the next 5 years.

Either way great time to be a blue

By who?

The exact same rules are in place.

The reason we haven't been impacted is because we've been spending within our budget.

the point i was making was that people on here are saying we are well within our budget..we were after all going to spend around 60m plus not he same player and didnt and also 30m wish on JFE .......we have said 50% wish if we spent 30m on his now.

Do people actually think, that if Sanchez signs for City, Utd won't actually sign a big money striker instead, in the summer ?

Are some of you genuinely that fucking stupid ?

So them signing Sanchez means they have an extra player next season ? No, they will spend on someone else.
We foolishly told everyone we would not pay the Arsenal asking price, and we would not get involved in a bidding war, it's like saying I won't be getting involved in a poker game. Sanchez didn't want to stay at Arsenal and we were playing hardball. You can't blame his agent for looking for other clubs after we declined to pay.

You do know how the transfer business works right ?

If we bid for Sanchez, Utd can also bid for Sanchez THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP THEM. If we offer 35, they can offer 40.

If they then offer the player 400k pw, we are not, under any circumstances, going to match it.

If Sanchez wants to play for City, he just has to say 'no' to Utd.

Arsenal will then sell him to City.

It is his choice.

Whinger had said pretty much the he's leaving and we'll know imminently. Seems he's going now not summer, he wants us, Arsenal want more money and United will offer more money. Love triangle.

Part of me still thinks this is a play by Sanchez to get us to bring him in now and match United's offer to get it done. If he signs for us he's pretty much guaranteed a winners medal minimum this year, hope it ends well for us and with egg on Jose's face.

Bayern build a team then add marquee names, the rags haven't a clue how to do the first part.
I’m on about us, we should be buying up the best players IF WE CAN. We clearly can that’s what’s frustrating about this deal.

Is anything official as yet? A lot of flapping going on. If not all good, if he’s gone to them, so be it, he’s only interested in money, and happy to go baton his desire to play under Pep. Stiff sh*t.

It is going to cost us a lot more to sign a player of the level in the summer...

45m for a WC forward despite being 29 in todays market is a bargain.
a) don't see him as world class, not sure what he's done to suggest he is?
b) £45m for a 29 year old is not a bargain in this market, literally only Diego Costa and Zidane have ever cost that much

I'd much rather buy someone younger, who may not be quite as good now but with room to develop. £45m can easily buy you that

We have had a long standing interest in griezmann and I think he will be the target if we don't get Alexis. Shame about the blacking up...

Yeah although it seems like it's more of an issue of being unaware of cultural sensitivities. When it happened the French journalists on the various weekly football podcasts said that in France no one cares because black face and it being so offensive isn't really a thing there. They didn't get the fuss.

So I can put one incident like that to the side and forgive it, the more worrying thing is that he's apparently so ignorant that neither him, nor any of his friends here with him nor the PR manager who manages his Twitter is aware that things like that are deeply offensive in some places. You wonder what else they could do thinking it was fine...

Also his form has been iffy since the Euros, which would be quite a long time of being off your game if we went after him in July 2018 and it didn't pick up before then.

Also he's a rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.