Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder whether Pep sees Sanchez as a must-get purely because he's top class, or whether failure to snap him up means we are still on the market.

I wouldn't want another forward in the mix unless they were top bracket, like Sanchez.

I do wonder whether Pep sees Sanchez as a must-get purely because he's top class, or whether failure to snap him up means we are still on the market.

I wouldn't want another forward in the mix unless they were top bracket, like Sanchez.

I think adding a player of Sanchez's quality is a priority it puts us that bit closer to the real top teams and stops them getting better. Also it puts arsenal out of the title race/top4 imo

If anyone's been wondering what Sanchez is up to on his holidays, he's made this video-

That's right, he's made his dogs a video and posted it through their instagram account which he runs.

B3MuEGsIAAAgqjG.jpg

Well Arsenal can resist our interest for a bit, but if Sanchez really does want to move to City, then I think they will eventually have to sell. How long will Bayern hang around for. Hopefully there will be some movement in advance of the Confederations Cup

I think city are quite relaxed about this I mean we haven't been linked with any other forwards like we have with right backs and left backs when we do that's when city will be getting fed up with arsenal.

nintchdbpict000313315356.jpg

No gooner can keep us apart.

I think he recognises that Sanchez is world class and if we are to take the next step, even beyond the league, we need more than just potential.

That said, Sanchez is the perfect Guardiola player, he comes already adept at the system and is exactly the kind of player that can scratch Pep's itch for more ruthlessness in the box.

If anyone's been wondering what Sanchez is up to on his holidays, he's made this video-

That's right, he's made his dogs a video and posted it through their instagram account which he runs.

He's in Russia with the Chilean National Team preparing for the Confederation's Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.