Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day there’s no point slagging the scum for agreeing to the huge financial package, just like we always say it’s not our money and if it’s a signing that improves them then it’s a pain for us.

That said, I think Martial is a better player anyway and this pretty much finishes him off at the scum - cheeky bid?

Thanks no a great day then. He can go and do one that' 2 or 3 times he has done this to us
Yeah not a great day all in all, still we are going to be at least 12 points clear at the top of the league with only 4 games against the top 6 left(with 2 of them being at home)
I have faith in city's recruitment policy for the sheer simplicity that we're probably going to end up with a league title in the cabinet, onwards and upwards blue :)

End of the day there’s no point slagging the scum for agreeing to the huge financial package, just like we always say it’s not our money and if it’s a signing that improves them then it’s a pain for us.

That said, I think Martial is a better player anyway and this pretty much finishes him off at the scum - cheeky bid?
I think Martial would be superb for us tbf

So they now have Gecko, Rashford, Ibrahimovich, Martial, Lukaku and the Green Goblin.

That’s 2 or three of those offski.

If its true hes going to that lot, go enjoy the money, we dont need any bus drivers here . And those of you with short memories ,if you needed a reminder what its like to put on that beautiful blue shirt..to run out to people , fans like us, to play for this mad but fantastic club..then remember OUR ZAB just remenber his emotion ,his pride in playung for this our club. Was it about money when you saw zabs tears?..now ask yourself do you still want to sign a money man? ..i just wanted to get that out.that there are some who will play and be honoured to play for us......let him go enjoy the money...12 points ahead ..nuff said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.