Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just seen that. Fair enough, although I still think it's a bit odd that you rarely comment when things are going well. I know many City have an in-built pessimism, and I include myself in that, but you seem to be inflicted more than most!
Bollocking accepted :-)

I'd say some lads are making huge money off this on the exchanges. Irregular betting patterns, I think so. Back him at a big price to go to utd, lay him to city. They contract we lengthen, sell utd bet and buy city, repeat the other way round.

well, maybe a k or 2 (maybe)

No, this is Twitter bullshit.

This is one if those, City have had a change of heart, put in a last minute counter offer.

Everyone get's their hopes up again, only to be even more disappointed, and the meltdown starts.

When in reality Sanchez will sign for United today or tomorrow as we haven't and won't change our stance.

Even if we did come with a better offer the rags will push it higher over and over again. That's what desperation does

For your sanity please just accept it's over for us. He's probably already signed the fucking contract with the rag bastards whilst we were playing yesterday. It's over.
If you really think that. Go earn so easy money. £100 on united makes you £62

There is no way we will offer £400k a week, we have a very good but wage structure, which has been a success since the takeover and is keeping all our top stars happy. There is no way we would offer someone 100k plus more than the next top earners , especially when we are in negotiations with a couple of them for renewal.

If nothing else, a counter offer will force the Rags to go higher. They won't lose out on Sachez now. Force their hand, and inflict more financial burden on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.