Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News!

Red Cafe's Sanchez thread is only 220 pages long.

They haven't got a clue either.

But they think it's now swung back to us again.

And they admit United would pay the most money if need be.

That is two posters though saying similar things.
Anybody who takes anything itk's say too seriously are setting themselves up for disappointment. I appreciate them sharing their knowledge but ultimately things change so quickly

Of course, I know that and I thought it was as dead as a dodo too. And likely still is. Given what Tolmie has posted (which I trust) and Sam Lee (who gets our brief).

But a few hints of a possible movement in this from various places over the last hour or two now so you never know.

Especially with the report of a discussion at City when they seemed last night to have walked away. And no sign of anything moving forward imminently elsewhere.

Plus hints of slight hesitation from media supporting United - City trying to use money to stop us, is he the right player etc

Maybe they cannot afford trackers for medicals on the cafe but I expected he would be there today and done for the match tonight to hit City when we are slightly down for the first time in months ?

Last edited:
PSG have been fleeced for Neymar and Mbappe, if I was their fans I would rather be fleeced than not be fleeced given the quality of players they acquired.
And you cannot see a difference between those two, young, world beaters and a 29 year old squad player?

Anybody who takes anything itk's say too seriously are setting themselves up for disappointment. I appreciate them sharing their knowledge but ultimately things change so quickly

If you think about it all that has happened is United have made an offer, it has been accepted and his agent has probably agreed terms on his behalf. People have misread this as though he has signed.

Has Sanchez signed for United though, no.

He is fully within his right to wait and keep his options open which I hope is what is happening.

There are 15 days left and the longer it goes on the more desperate Arsenal will get to accept and offload him which I also reckon and hope is what city are doing

The one thing I noticed from the weekend is Mourinho said they were fighting to sign him, why would they need to fight if they were the only ones being considered?

6 months later and it's apparent they got fleeced for neither.

God I wish we could go back and pay Monaco's asking price for Mbappe.

Not sure they were not screwed. 14 goals in 22 appearances sounds good. However, playing in a league where over half the teams would struggle to get above 12th place in the Championship. He is still young so we should wait a couple of years before deciding one way or another.

I was talking about agents fleecing everyone.Perhaps I didn`t phrase it well enough.
Pisses me off no end,that Clubs have to pay agents.It should be the player who forks out.

Agents are the biggest slimeballs in football and the most annoying part is, they play a massive role in getting the best deal for their client and helping that player decide where they want to go.

Reminds me of a Broker going into the insurance market and brokering the best deal for their client. Both Brokers and agents get commission for the work they do, but if a club is filling the agents pocket with millions, you can bet your bottom dollar the agent has every persuasive trick in the book to convince that player to sign for the club who is handing the chequebook out, even if its not to the best interest of their client in football terms.

This is why there should be a lot more financial advisors around football clubs, to give expert advice on how young players should handle their money. The greed of football is what ruins a lot of young players careers and completely demotivates them on the field.

Literally no one had a clue a what is going on considering City are meeting today’s with the likelihood’s being the club is going to pull the plug on Sanchez. But to reiterate, no one knows anything yet unless you are in that meeting today.

It may be a standoff between agent and Sanchez. They want different things. Have agreed to give it a few days to see if the gap narrows between offers and a compromise acceptable to both appears.

I am fairly sure when he knows City are out Sanchez will decide.

Whether to go to United or wait until Summer and have his pick of huge deals.

Pure guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.