Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue with us walking away, however we need somebody in this window. There's no alternative to Sane on the left and it leaves us a little bit one sided when Sane either isn't available or is having a poor game which you're going to get from time to time from a 22 year old.

Still stick by what I said earlier, he wants to come to us but has painted himself into a corner now. Has he got the cojones to now tell the scum that he doesn’t want to go there or will he, as I expect, just suck it up and take the dollar on offer from them.

That statement is not a categorical withdrawal from the process. Door very much left open.

That's the truth & the truth hurts but it's better than living in cuckoo land trying to convince ourselves that all is well. Your point are well made & I fully agree .
Kyle Walker is not bang average. I'd rather have Kyle Walker than Dani ALves at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.