Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows this thread moved over 100 pages from City declaring themselves out?

We like a long post-mortem and one or two think the deals not completely dead. Personally I think it’s dead and buried simply because Sanchez and co didn’t keep their word - no way back now but still a good exchange of thoughts and opinions.

I'm sorry but did I just read we are struggling to score goals?
Yes we are count how many matches we have missed sitters only to be pulled out the crapper in the last seconds Taking all energy out of the team , not to mention my heart Two forwards 1 injured and still very much on a learning curve and the other is nowhere near as clinical or reliable as he was

Yes we are count how many matches we have missed sitters only to be pulled out the crapper in the last seconds Taking all energy out of the team , not to mention my heart Two forwards 1 injured and still very much on a learning curve and the other is nowhere near as clinical or reliable as he was
that is called a football game,it is not meant to be a walkover,go and check our goals scored and goal difference please

because some prats keep having a pop at the club i think,also i am hoping he ends up having to stay where he is

I can actually see Maureen and Sanchez falling out quite quickly - both self opinionated, childish and emotionally immature - sparks should fly pretty soon at the first sign of adversity as they both like to apportion blame to anyone around them. Made for each other those two

that is called a football game,it is not meant to be a walkover,go and check our goals scored and goal difference please
I am not sure there is a contradiction between having a great goal difference, and missing sitters to be fair. We have been wasteful with our chances in some games.

i have a feeling sanchez and is agent have played us in trying to get as much as they can out of the deal and i think city have called his bluff
if united was in for him and the offer that's been doing the rounds i would have signed and walked to OT on the same day and ok all the players are doing it with the amount of money going around so will push for the max payday

city have got nothing to lose here but sanchez has we are in a great place in all competitions without sanchez so there is no need for panic on city side of it and if the agent and the player want more money or medals they go to united the only best chance of medals is the fa cup and sanchez as got a couple them them already. manchester city and pep are in the big boy league we want the best and most silverware you can chase this season and seasons after that forget counting your money the medals will over shadow the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.