Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Michael Tarian, for the love of football, for the premier league and for shits and giggles please please please do not advance to the emirates. Stay at utd and fight for your place with little big nose.
Stay stay stay stay stay.
Nah why would be, he's never handed in a transfer request so they'll have to pay up his contract in full, 3.5 years wages plus a bumper Arsenal contract plus his signing on fee and he gets away from Maureen.

United will pay him and his agent more in a few weeks than we are paying for Evans as a fee if stories are true.

I know loads of you hate that but it gets Mangala away from the pitch and I think Pep will get him playing well.

In a few weeks we will see who had the best deal and who has the most medals.

My hunch is it will be us.
Lay off Mangala mate, he's our fourth choice CB playing in a system that doesn't suit him but gives of his best and has put in some decent performances.
Stones, our first choice, has made mistakes in recent games so it is unfair to pick on the Mangler.

I'd love Utd to spend this kind of money on a 29 year old.

Given £500k pw they could buy a Neymar or an Mbappe. This would be serious damage to MUFC. You might rate Sanchez. I don't. But if you do rate him, think what he'll be like in 12 months time based on his current trajectory.

Perfect addition for the rags and will certainly improve them. He keeps himself fit works his bollocks off and scores goals when in the mood. He'll get them plenty of points although not enough to catch us. Next season could be interesting tho.

Perfect addition for the rags and will certainly improve them. He keeps himself fit works his bollocks off and scores goals when in the mood. He'll get them plenty of points although not enough to catch us. Next season could be interesting tho.
Totally agree about Sanchez the footballer and about next season. As for this - probably right and certainly borne out by the complacency in here, but momentum is a curious thing in sport. Let's hope it goes one way.

According to my quick calculation the wages cost to United is approx £30,000,000 per annum after taking into account employers NIC of over £3,600,000. On top of this Sanchez will not doubt expect his own NIC to be paid by United and that is probably around £530,000 pa so that also would need to be grossed up so add another million to the total!

I would have thought the signing on fee to an entirely separate matter so there is also the question of tax on that!
I think you’ll find that he is a contractor to the club. Therefore self employed, which would mean the rags pay no employers NI contributions. However I would assume, he would have made sure his personal contribution would be incorporated within his contract.

I think the main problem with our bid for Sanchez is, Arsenal won't accept our £20m bid.
Utd have tried to use this as leverage for the player and Arsenal are up for this as they
get more like the money they want. It's all very much up in the air and the media are
guessing like never before. We have left him with our option and door still open.
Only Sanchez knows what the state of everything is.

I don't agree. 3-4 years ago, I think he's the type of player we'd have loved to have brought in. Now at 29, key parts of his game are going which affect his ability to score goals, and create them. You'll see him going deeper and deeper as time goes by.

I cant believe this is still going on, and could still break down yet. Would be funny as fuck if he just stayed at Arsenal.

If the rag move breaks down and he comes back to us with our original deal, would you want him?
Bit of a loaded question as we don't know what Sanchez has said personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.