Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT1V-Q6W4AAaMCc

Sorry lads and lasses but I`ve been out all day at a funeral and a wake,so I`m more than a little bit pissed So have the rags signed this little shorted arsed twat,who I so much wanted to see in a sky blue shirt.

If only you were part of our negotiating team oakie, he would be ours now .

Arsenal about to sign Aubemeyang for what looks to be £53m + £170k a week.

That looks a better deal than the Sanchez one to me.

If Aubemeyang replicates his Dortmund scoring for Arsenal they will have a 25/30 goal a season striker in the league.

So for now our squad's needs will probably come before paying £500k per week on the likes of Sanchez.
No probably about it, and so does theirs if you look at it reasonably, they've been had, so f**k them.

I'm happy with City telling them all to f**k off, and keeping our sensible wage structure intact, whilst being 12 points clear of everyone, and still in 4 competitions.

If Aubemeyang replicates his Dortmund scoring for Arsenal they will have a 25/30 goal a season striker in the league.
Aubemeyang and Mkhitaryan reunited at Arsenal would be amazing for them. I'll be very impressed if they pull this off - which is why I doubt it will all happen.

About to sign?
Sporting director Michael Zorc added: "There is no contact on our part with Arsenal. Arsene Wenger certainly has enough currently to deal with the performance of his own players."

No probably about it, and so does theirs if you look at it reasonably, they've been had, so f**k them.

I'm happy with City telling them all to f**k off, and keeping our sensible wage structure intact, whilst being 12 points clear of everyone, and still in 4 competitions.
It looks like paying an ageing, mard arse Rooney £300k a week all over again tbh. Yeah they are "making a statement", that perhaps will help them this year and maybe even next, but long term it's a terrible move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.