Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows why they were desperate to get him, struggled against Burnley. Sanchez will be made up playing with world class talent like lukaku, lingaard, jones, herrera, pogba, smalling, shaw, valencia

See you in April at the Etihad when you get taught a footballing lesson

On the bright side, at least Sanchez not coming has bucked Aguero up.
Though I believe that is more to do with the fact his heel problem is clearing up. Once a professional athlete reaches their late 20's they can no longer run through injuries.

I always thought a collective cackle of sustained laughter would get into a player's head more.
How about a rousing rendition of "Alexis Sanchez - You know what you are" As he is forced to play against us. Preferably just after having to give us a Guard of honour

Sanchez will also get an additional £7.5m "loyalty" bonus payable July 1st for the next four years.

That's on top of a £15m signing-on fee.

That makes it £45m United will have handed him in cash - before wages of £505k a week before tax are also factored.

In all my years, I have never come across numbers such as these.

£15m for the agent - £11m settlement to Mikihtryan.

It works out at roughly £180m all in.

They won't get near another hallmark player for an age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.