Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be serious ...

We don't need him
We only wanted him

The most probable thing is that for Mourinho to extend his contract he demanded new players.
The Rags played their cards better and signed him up ... as simple as that.

whilst i am disappointed we did not get him i think this deal is great for city , those wages will have every player knocking on Maureens door, and a lot of envious players at utd , but it does effect us as well, what happens to Bravo? did we buy him with the intention of luring Sanchez, there is little doubt he is Peps worst buy taking up a Foreign spot in a place we do not need and we already have a good player in Gunn ready, Am i being spiteful?

to be serious ...

We don't need him
We only wanted him

The most probable thing is that for Mourinho to extend his contract he demanded new players.
The Rags played their cards better and signed him up ... as simple as that.
Are you wumming?
The rags played their cards better? How? By about 250k a week more?
You don't bring nothing to the table pal, why you on bluemoon?

whilst i am disappointed we did not get him i think this deal is great for city , those wages will have every player knocking on Maureens door, and a lot of envious players at utd , but it does effect us as well, what happens to Bravo? did we buy him with the intention of luring Sanchez, there is little doubt he is Peps worst buy taking up a Foreign spot in a place we do not need and we already have a good player in Gunn ready, Am i being spiteful?
If you have concerns re Bravo watch 1st goal v WBA in Car Cup.........that's why Pep bought him! Sadly he has lapses when under the sort of pressure he never came under at Barca or with Chile.....the gamble didn't pay off so we now have Ederson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.