Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
19441827_1521599894528222_5074187034574793838_o.jpg

there's nothing like a good laugh to wake up to on a monday morning.

i am imagining a scenario yesterday afternoon...
begiristain, "i've just had wenger on the phone again."
soriano, "what did the daft cųnt want this time?"
begiristain, "a straight swap for agüero."
soriano, "hahahahahahahahaha. did you tell him to fuck off?"
begiristain, "no. even better. i said we'd weigh it up!"
soriano, "hehehehehehehehehe. brilliant. have you told khaldoon yet?"
begiristain, "no, just about to."
soriano, "nice one."

Shiny new toy syndrome. It is ridiculous, he's been a perfect professional for us, always quick to shoot down any rumours of leaving, constantly saying he's happy here & wants to see out his contract, and will be our highest ever goalscorer come next season with the record goals-per-minute ratio in PL history. Imagine if he played for a foreign team with the sort of stats & performances he puts in for us; our fans would be saying "just pay the £100m he's worth it".

Pep says he's staying, Aguero says he's staying, Aguero's agent says he's staying & Khaldoon says he's staying. I'm inclined to think he might be staying...

There was a point last season where it looked like he was struggling to adapt to Pep's system so it wouldn't have been too controversial to say that his future may be elsewhere if that continued, but since he came back into the side following the injury to Jesus at Bournemouth he smashed it up until the end of the season and you could see his workrate had improved immensely. I know Watford were on the beach in that final game but he played like a man possessed that day. It's probably harder for Aguero than most others to play this style of football because he's not as young as most of the other players in the team and injuries have taken a bit of a toll on him (if Pep had gotten hold of him at the age of 20 he'd have slotted in straight away) so it's to his credit that he's adapted so well. Anyone still wanting shut of him needs to give their head a shake.

If Arsenal were better managed they'd sell Sanchez now, and buy a young player like Sane or Jesus who can go on to be the next Sanchez.

Situation is different for City, we need a player for the here and now, but I would not be too upset if were to lose out on him. I watched Australia v Chile yesterday and apart from a couple of moments Australia effectively dealt with him. He was playing wide left, and because Australia needed to win by 2 clear goals they threw men forward exposing themselves to counter-attacks, and Sanchez of old would have had a field day. He really struggled to beat his man. There were a couple of moments of great quality, but overall he was getting very frustrated.

Daily Star, (a) prints shit ALL THE TIME (b) is a rag rag, constantly singing to united's tune. Completely made up bulkshit. We won't be selling Kun this window, and when he does eventually move on it won't be to a club and manager whose main aspiration is top four

If Arsenal were better managed they'd sell Sanchez now, and buy a young player like Sane or Jesus who can go on to be the next Sanchez.

Situation is different for City, we need a player for the here and now, but I would not be too upset if were to lose out on him. I watched Australia v Chile yesterday and apart from a couple of moments Australia effectively dealt with him. He was playing wide left, and because Australia needed to win by 2 clear goals they threw men forward exposing themselves to counter-attacks, and Sanchez of old would have had a field day. He really struggled to beat his man. There were a couple of moments of great quality, but overall he was getting very frustrated.

Good god man, he's just come off the back of a long season and he's had no rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.