Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it bizarre that people are saying that it doesn't matter that we've agreed a deal with the player. I thought, particular now Liverpool have been caught out, you had to have express permission from a club to talk to a player under contract?
If we're having these many discussions with alexis and his agent I can only assume arsenal Are doing nothing more than posturing

10zv5te.jpg
It's what I imagine the pool at Elveden Forest Centerparcs would look like if they turned on the wave machine and then announced the bar will close early.

Am I the only one who thinks that not buying Sanchez this year will not be a big disaster? We can use the money to buy Mbappe or Dembele and next year get him for free!
All fine & dandy until one of Jesus or Agüero gets injured & you guys struggle for goals, big time. Sané really still hasn't shown that goalscoring potential he showed at Schalke, & unless Pep starts playing him close to goal on the right, I doubt he will tbh.

With the amount of competitions you guys are in this year, you'll need the depth & the goalsscorers fit & healthy for each match. Neither Sterling, Bernardo, or possibly Sané are effective enough in front of goal. Certainly not 15 goal a season players, & when you see the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs & Man U, they have that covered in all three/four positions up top.

Sánchez may seem like a luxury signing, but really, it's needed. Maybe if Sané was producing the goods & Pep was playing him on the right, but even then I still think a world-class forward capable of taking the burden off of Jesus & Agüero is probably still needed. Just look at how many time finishing was a problem

Certainly not 15 goal a season players, & when you see the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs & Man U, they have that covered in all three/four positions up top.

United are not re-signing their only striker who scored more than 15 goals last season so how do you believe they have that covered and we don't? Spurs have Kane and Son, that's less than City have with a record of over 15 a season. And Pool have?

Either that means they are including wages into the transfer fee or Sanchez is going to cost well over £50m, despite only having one year left.

That is if he is hinting at Sanchez.
He just wants to make it sound extremely expensive so everyone can see how great a decision he is taking to not pursue Sanchez.

Look at the some of the comments on there. When this happens, arsenal fans are really going to lose their shit. Got my supply of popcorn ready for it.

The best thing about the comments is how they're all "going to riot" if he goes to us. "There'll be hell to pay if he's sold to an English club" when we all know they'll just roll over and take it like Nasri, like Fabregas, like RVP, like Wenger's 4th unjustified renewal.

The Arsenal fan bad don't have a rebellious bone in their bodies. A plane with a banner is about as riotous as they get.

I'm finding it bizarre that people are saying that it doesn't matter that we've agreed a deal with the player. I thought, particular now Liverpool have been caught out, you had to have express permission from a club to talk to a player under contract?
If we're having these many discussions with alexis and his agent I can only assume arsenal Are doing nothing more than posturing

Liverpool went a step further by something I read at the time and were sending him DVD's / notes of how he would fit in and how they are looking to play etc

Approaching an Agent of a player and getting him to ask on behalf of us is normal business I would guess, else nothing would ever get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.