Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you all know the 5 Guys in Ashton has been found to give out the most chips in their portions, in the UK.

Getting a bit tetchy in here so thought I would pass on a bit of sunshine for this rainy day.

where has he changed it ??

Its now Saturday for a start, and some extra weird info about confederations cup.
If he signs by Saturday, do quote this back to me, its obvious for anyone with any sense that nothing will happen by Saturday, but the info will change again, which is fair enough, just dont tell people to part with their money, just so you can have some fun.

For some reason I've got Harry Enfield's "Scousers" in my head. Everyone getting proper angry over a transfer that may or may not happen. Chill the fuck out Blues.

Its now Saturday for a start, and some extra weird info about confederations cup.
If he signs by Saturday, do quote this back to me, its obvious for anyone with any sense that nothing will happen by Saturday, but the info will change again, which is fair enough, just dont tell people to part with their money, just so you can have some fun.
post that on Thursday bud... you have a 50/50 chance of getting an apology from me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.