Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
To buy out your contract I think there has to be certain rules in place. You have to play less than a certain % of games and inform the club within a certain time before the end of the season.

Just read up on that Webster ruling and there's a lot of uncertainties around compensation and it could be a proper arse ache, something I don't think we'd want to get ourselves involved in.

Thanks for that.

Look my analysis is this:

Wenger has 2 years left to cement his legacy. He wants to win the title. He is not going to strengthen City whilst weakening Arsenal that's just lunacy,

If Sanchez goes it will be to a Bayern or PSG.

And Sanchez goes nowhere until we get another marquee signing

Got it?

Wenger has 2 years left to cement his legacy. He wants to win the title. He is not going to strengthen City whilst weakening Arsenal that's just lunacy,

Got it?

Legacy? You were flying planes over the stadium and having Wenger out parties all over the world.
You won't be winning the league again for a long time. Got it?

Are PSG and Bayern sniffing around this story? I know there's talk of Sanchez wanting to play for Pep, but that didn't stop Alves.

Got it?
Cement his legacy.

So the French economist will let the £50m asset sulk on the sidelines for 8 months before leaving on a free.

Utility function is clearly wasted on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.