Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get the feeling watching this that all the Arsenal background uncertainty is having a negative impact on the players. The team lacks spirit, belief and cohesion on todays showing. They are making Liverpool look good.

if this isn't enough to make him think "sod it" and push this through then it never will. If he can put up with that all season then he's a bigger fool than I thought.

Wenger should have left him at home and not given him the chance to experience everything that made him want to leave in the first place, all over again.

Sanchez the only one out there trying. Surely once he see's this will just be another post season he'll make the move?

Taking City out of the equation for a second. If I was an Arsenal fan watching this I would want Sanchez, Ozil and Ox out of the club. If keeping them against their will, is what this produces, then get rid. Just get them out of the club.

Taking City out of the equation for a second. If I was an Arsenal fan watching this I would want Sanchez, Ozil and Ox out of the club. If keeping them against their will, is what this produces, then get rid. Just get them out of the club.
Bang on. Sell them now, get around £150m for the 3 and buy players who want to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.