Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
.................................Fern.......................

.....................KDB..................Silva....................

Bernardo.....................Sergio/Jesus.............................Sanchez

wow

MUEN live transfer updates.

image.jpg

if sanchez is done and JFE is another, who is the 3rd then? have i missed something?

.................................Fern.......................

.....................KDB..................Silva....................

Bernardo.....................Sergio/Jesus.............................Sanchez

wow
Dinho the weak link there. Get a replacement in for him and get gundo fit for Silva/KDB and that's perfect

What a signing this could be, this would solve our problem of missing chances. His performance/work rate etc. will improve the performances of our other players.

The worrying thing about this is we are supposedly relaying on Arsenal signing a player before we get the go ahead. Putting confidence in Wenger and Arsenal is not something that fills me full of optimism.

13 June 2007: "Thierry Henry will be here next year. Can I guarantee that? Yes, of course."

25 June 2007: Henry signs for Barcelona.

3 July 2009: "If [Adebayor] does not want to stay, he will leave, but I think he will be still at Arsenal this season."

18 July 2009: Adebayor signs for Manchester City.

July 2011: "Samir's situation is clear. He stays. We are in a position where we can say 'no' and we will."

August 2011: Nasri signs for Manchester City.

July 2011: "I will be clear about this. Fabregas is with Arsenal for a long time and he will stay with Arsenal."

August 2011: Fabregas signs for Barcelona.

March 2012: "Our plan is to keep Robin van Persie, even if we buy any player." "Robin is the leader of our club. He is under contract until 2013."

August 2012: Van Persie signs for Man United.

15 July 2017: "Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will stay. 100 per cent I expect him to stay. There is no speculation. No matter what happens he will stay."

30 August 2017: Fast forward a few weeks, and he's a Liverpool player.

18 July 2017: "The decision has been made and we will stick to that. The decision is not to sell."

31 August 2017: Ayyyyyyy

Claude makes a fair point, you can't help but feel Wenger put Chamberlain and Sanchez out against Liverpool to prove a point and lessen the blow of selling them by showing their lack of desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.