Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wasn't being fucked over, you was getting 60 million for a player who didn't want to be at your club and was in the last year of his contract, it's madness, maybe that money would have helped alleviate the club fucking you as fans up the arse on admission prices?

I'm a fan

I don't give a feck about £60m

I want us to compete

Understand?

You didnt make top 4 with him last season. You will have royally fucked him off. More disharmony in store. And he walks for nada. Nada. Next summer. Where is the good business sense?!

Turning down a low ball fee isn't 'fucking him off', it's simply considering him a higher value asset. He'll definitely go for free next summer, when he's near 30 past his prime.

Excuse my language, but fook this guy, we don't need Alexis we have a much better younger Leroy Sane. Not to mention this guy is not the best finisher he's missed hundreds of sitters at Barcelona, idk about Arsenal I guess he did alright, and he's reaching his prime, and he will have a huge wage and will restrict the current younger squad members from growing into beasts.

The idea that Arsenal fans are gloating is bloody ridiculous.

We know our place and it's no longer in the top 6 but at least we haven't taken down our trousers and let you lot feck us up the proverbial...

Wait wait wait. You would prefer a player desperate to leave remains on your accounts and sees out his contract and then leaves for nada... rather than make 60m for a wantaway nearly 29 year old. I think you very much have had your pants pulled down by your board. Lemar for 92m would still have seen you turn a profit from oxlade and sanchez sales. Instead you make nothing and have a player who will be so fucked off it is likely to further tear up your squad. What about the other players with a couple of years left? Why would they renew now Arsenal have shown they do not respect their players wishes.

Guess we'll rethink our stand of "not wanting targets to put in transfer requests"

Sanchez would have taken us to the next level this season. Still been a great window for all intents and purposes and we have a good enough squad to win some trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.