Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign him in January for a cut price deal.

Although part of me is somewhat neutral to this not happening because as wonderful a player he is, I'd love to see our young stars linking together and if it came to Sanchez or Sterling as it seemed yesterday........I'd prefer Sterling

Both probably, but Barca was my intention.

I don't rate Ozil that highly, might be OK in Spain, but he's not CL top level is he ?

He is but under a proper coach. These floaty number 10s are either dynamite or a liability depending on the system.

I think Arsenal have played a game of brinkmanship that put them in this position when they went for the FFP jugular, and will hopefully kill them off as a credible opponent in the years to come. They deserve it after the stunts they've pulled. Awful club and much like the rags in recent years, nobody who isn't a money whore wants to go there.

Although part of me is somewhat neutral to this not happening because as wonderful a player he is, I'd love to see our young stars linking together and if it came to Sanchez or Sterling as it seemed yesterday........I'd prefer Sterling

AGREE WITH YOU BRO

This could be the making of Sterling. What better confidence booster for him than knowing the club would prefer to keep you than allowing you to be the deal clincher for a world class player the club were almost obsessive about buying

No reason for this not to happen in january.

all alexis has to do is tell arsenal that he will play from now till jan, if they let him go in january. If not, he doesnt play. We offer 30 million and arsenal take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.