Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for Foden and Diaz to be mainstays on the bench, no excuses now. Anyone who refused to leave when offered the chance should be completely binned to just bare minimum training, no games not even EDS.

Are you guys silly There is nothing this guy can do that Bernardo Silva can't, did you see his assist for Ronaldo's goal today? He's gonna send it on the right wing for us all season.

Can anyone confirm whether he is eligible to be signed by a prem club in Jan? I'm reading lots of contradicting stories

Only foreign clubs can discuss terms in January to sign him on a free at the end of the season. Domestic clubs can do it 1 month before his contract ends.

I have a feeling we'll go back for him in January with obviously a much lower offer (£20m-£25m).

Can anyone confirm whether he is eligible to be signed by a prem club in Jan? I'm reading lots of contradicting stories
He can be bought by any team in January. He can also sign a pre-contract agreement with any team, other than an English team, in January, which states that's where he'll be off to in July. Or, he can not do anything at all in January and walk into any team he likes, in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.