Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether Arsenal need a replacement or not, the overiding factor would appear to be whether the board feel it necessary to miss out on £25-40 million on a player who is leaving regardless.

This is last chance saloon for Arsenal to make some money don't forget.

Whether Arsenal need a replacement or not, the overiding factor would appear to be whether the board feel it necessary to miss out on £25-40 million on a player who is leaving regardless.

This is last chance saloon for Arsenal to make some money don't forget.

The lack of alternative suitors in this story suggest Sanchez only wants us/Pep. So really it’s a case of what is worth paying for a player we will get for free in the summer.

Thanks for the reply. Of course I trust the coach, but he's not infallible: Bravo and Nolito. Players he knew a lot about.

he's carried Arsenal and Chile for a while. It's only this season he's buckled for both club and country. I am sure he will play well for Pep. He'd be in a great team, but if we wait a few months we could buy the next superstar with his best years ahead of him. It's relative for me.

For Arsenal, I certainly want someone younger to replace both him and Ozil. For you guys, who already have Sane, Sterling, Bernardo and Gabriel Jesus, it's not as much as an issue.

No surprise that they want a player in exchange, who else are they going to get for £25-£30m that's any good? They are in the shit BIG TIME, and its their own doing

If they get £30m for sanchez, they can't replace anywhere near like for like, let alone lose Ozil as well

They will be 2 players down, and have to spend a fortune to get back to where they are now, let alone move forward

Its a lose lose for them, so no wonder they want a fucking player in return

How the hell have you come to that conclusion ?

I remember few years ago we played 6 games without any striker, the manager used Milner to play upfront and we ended up winning 5 games out of 6.

I know strikers are important, but sometimes if you have good midfielders you can cover.

are-we-there-yet.jpg

I remember few years ago we played 6 games without any striker, the manager used Milner to play upfront and we ended up winning 5 games out of 6.

I know strikers are important, but sometimes if you have good midfielders you can cover.
one or 2 games not 5 months worth including our best go at the CL yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.