Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Mourinho ffs, they could have not even spoken to Sanchez or his agent and he'd come out with that. There's no reason for him to dismiss anything, not whilst he's still an Arsenal player.

He said virtually the same thing just before he signed Matic. Almost word for word.

It has to be this. Whilst any city fan would want Sanchez to play for us, I don't think we the fans or the club are showing signs of being desperate to sign him at any price, under any circumstances. If he comes fine, if he doesn't fine. We see the Alves situation being dragged up as a parallel to what is happening here, and maybe it is, but we have adapted and flourished without him. Similarly if Sanchez comes then we have a very good addition to our squad, if he doesn't then we carry on to the end of the season and bring in a young up and coming striker to partner Jesus in the long term and continue to rely on Kun to score the goals in the meantime while the new guy beds in and comes up to speed, much as Jesus is now. Sane, Sterling and Bernardo will continue to develop and become world class while youngsters from the academy and elsewhere will follow them to maintain the quality of the squad.
Personally I prefer us not to pander to any one player at the expense of team stability, we have a great spirit in the squad, which is for me, a great part of our success and that has to be maintained at any cost.
All in all, not bothered if he comes or if he doesn't, all it will mean is that our transfer strategy will have to be tweaked to accommodate the changed circumstances come the summer.
You mean in the Summer, or whenever Aguero tells us he is going, we will be able to replace the best with the best.

All this Sanchez to City, really underplays our standing in the game. We can do far better than a great player, who has seen better days,

As a few have previously said, if he goes elsewhere, it’s for the money, and the novelty will soon wear off when they’ve won fuck all at the end of the season, and Sánchez will be be back to square one.
Our stance should be applauded, we should not be exploited by greedy bastard agents, artificially inflating a players worth by manipulating the media, if Sanchez is serious about joining City, he will do.

Its Mourinho ffs, they could have not even spoken to Sanchez or his agent and he'd come out with that. There's no reason for him to dismiss anything, not whilst he's still an Arsenal player.
He confirmed it simples, doesn’t mean shit I agree but he confirmed it.

I don't think we should read anything at all into Mourinho's comments. First, because no-one should ever believe a solitary word the twat says, OF COURSE. And second, because any normal manager might be thinking it would look bad on the club if they bigged up a player and then failed to sign him. But genuinely I don't think Mourinho gives a nano shit about United. He'll be gone from there in a matter of a few months anyway.

I'll be really happy if he goes to Utd. However I am not sure how realistic that option is. The prevailing opinion on Bluemoon seems to be that if he moves to City a great weight will be lifted off him, and we'll see the old Alexis again, but I don't believe that for one minute. What you see now at Arsenal is what you will get. A tired footballer struggling to make an impression on a game that was once easy for him.

Mourinho sounds very confident. I don't think he'd set himself up for a disappointment unless he really thought they were going to buy him. It will end up badly for Mourinho and Man Utd if he goes there. Hopes raised, and then dashed.
i wouldn't read too much into that, The man thinks nothing of making himself look a **** in front of the entire world.

I'll be really happy if he goes to Utd. However I am not sure how realistic that option is. The prevailing opinion on Bluemoon seems to be that if he moves to City a great weight will be lifted off him, and we'll see the old Alexis again, but I don't believe that for one minute. What you see now at Arsenal is what you will get. A tired footballer struggling to make an impression on a game that was once easy for him.

Mourinho sounds very confident. I don't think he'd set himself up for a disappointment unless he really thought they were going to buy him. It will end up badly for Mourinho and Man Utd if he goes there. Hopes raised, and then dashed.
broken-record-gif-5.gif

Mourinho is a deluded cnut Marvin , how did you expect him to sound ?

The fucker gets more weird the longer he is with the Rag twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.