Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely spot on and couldn't agree more.

Lose tomorrow and Sanchez goes to United and the media will get giddy.

Of course, it is not done yet. But the big difference with the past is Pep. I just don't see him letting them lose enough games to matter.

Having Sanchez keeps the momentum going, puts pressure on others to perform and massively increases the options for changing any game that is going wrong.

So I am not really buying the not that fussed if we need him or not. Pep seems too grounded to get arrogant.

Agree with the rest but Lescott, Nastasic & Mangala aren't that different ability wise. Lescott was the best of the three but the amount of goals we gave away from throw ins because he couldn't pass and just smashed it into the stands was ridiculous.

Lescott wasn't brilliant at all, but at least he could defend. Mangala literally looks like he is about to fall over every time he passes a football.

Nastasic was a talent I thought. Just didn't get much of an opportunity under Pellegrini.

The point I am making is, for the money we spent on Mangala in comparison to the other 2, we didn't upgrade whatsoever.

This is why I want Sanchez in the door even if we have to be dragged out of our comfort zone financially. Players as good as Sanchez don't come around very often for such a bargain price.

I can see no reason at all why Arsenal would sell to the Rags considering they are a rival for this years top 4.

Much better for the Arse if he were to come to us.

Lescott wasn't brilliant at all, but at least he could defend. Mangala literally looks like he is about to fall over every time he passes a football.

Nastasic was a talent I thought. Just didn't get much of an opportunity under Pellegrini.

The point I am making is, for the money we spent on Mangala in comparison to the other 2, we didn't upgrade whatsoever.

This is why I want Sanchez in the door even if we have to be dragged out of our comfort zone financially. Players as good as Sanchez don't come around very often for such a bargain price.
Think the problem with Mangala was , the club though they were buying the next Kompany, Mangala size and strength. Remember the game against West Ham at their place and he was ripped apart. It didn't help having the fullback 30 yards upfield and not covering the winger, think it was Clichy. Every time West Ham broke, Mangala had to defend 2 on 1 so which ever decision he made was the wrong one. Don,t think he ever recovered and you can see that he doesn't fit into Peps possession football.Even though his passing has improved, he doesn't seem as composed when he is closed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.