Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mistake this is gonna be.... if we sign sanchez we are the best in the country for the next few years at least. Let the rags get him and they’ll build a great side around him and Pogba. We have the knife we’re just not sticking it all the way in when we have the chance!!!!

If wages are a problem just pay sanchez a higher signing on fee and get him to accept a lower wage, that way doesn’t mess up the wage structure. Makes Zero sense to let him go to united.

How do think De Bruyne, Aguero, Silva react to hearing their teammate is on 400k a week?

Think its a mistake to let him go to utd (or to any of our rivals) ...its strengthens them hugely.....
Plus he has clearly been a target of ours for a while so Pep clearly sees him as something we need.......

I think maybe on this one we are being a bit too stubborn....and risking losing him is just not worth that....

For what it's worth I think it would have been a bad move, mainly for the risk it would have disrupted our rhythm and seemingly would have spelt the end of Sergio.

However as much as I admire our stance, if that is the case that we aren't prepared to pay a certain amount, I do find it all a bit embarrassing how he ends up at united considering how long we've been after him.

Isco, Alexis, Hazard, Pastore, Laporte, Alves, RVP, Pogba, De Rossi...

KDB and Jesus aside, I can't remember bringing in a player in such high demand when in competition with other clubs. It has happened too many times for it just to be about money

How do think De Bruyne, Aguero, Silva react to hearing their teammate is on 400k a week?
Like I said, we can just give him a higher signing on bonus and get him to accept 220k a week. It’s not complicated all clubs do that.

What scooby do you have? We want him, wanted him for a while, willing to let him go to our rivals and make them stronger. I know the "didn't want him anyway" or "too much for his age" squad will be out in full force but ultimately we have lost out on something Pep and city wanted
If it’s true he wanted 400k a week then maybe that’s answered any doubts we had. The likes of KDB Sterling, Jesus, sane etc all in the not too distant future negotiating new contracts and will look at that wage and want the same if not more. Maybe signing Sanchez on that money hamstrings the club going forward and if so is the right decision to not throw stupid money at him.

I’m really not arsed either way about this transfer.

If he goes united they have paid over the odds considering his contract situation, he will be wasted under such a negative manager and it’s one of his final contracts given his age.

If he goes to city we’ve got another option up top and we’ve made a bit of a stance about how much we’re willing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.