Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Sunderland but your right it turned out to be a very important goal.
Ultimately his main role as a fullback is to defend and he's just not very good at it, but he's been part of our success so for that I will say thanks and good luck .

I would argue that especially at home his main job was to support the attack and give us width-he did that on numerous occasions. A double league champion. A great character to boot. His quality from the left will be a lot harder to replace than many haters believe.

I'd have said it was impossible for a greater high than seeing Pep earlier. By golly, was I wrong.

It's time...

Rachel-Williams-Moisture-Monday-Bouncing.gif

I would argue that especially at home his main job was to support the attack and give us width-he did that on numerous occasions. A double league champion. A great character to boot. His quality from the left will be a lot harder to replace than many haters believe.
Agree, Bert.

Don't feel any animosity towards the man, but I'm glad to see him go, I think he probably should have gone in 2014, definitely not given another 4 year contract.

£4m would be bloody good business, wasn't expecting anything really.

He was good on his day, just didn't have enough of them

Largely this. I'll never forget the game against Villareal at home just before we got the winner (or was it the equaliser)...ball goes out and he's ambling about the place....no urgency. Good luck and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.