Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...do you think he'll have some role under Pep? Maybe on the wing?

Nothing to do with being a knob. I wouldn't take a pay cut either

He'll most likely get paid off by City and take a lesser pay wherever he goes, if he does end up leaving. He's only going down after City, where he belongs. He struck gold with City.

He'll most likely get paid off by City and take a lesser pay wherever he goes, if he does end up leaving. He's only going down after City, where he belongs. He struck gold with City.
Well we gave him the keys to the safe, so who are the mugs?

Why the hell did we offer him 100k week on his last extension?. who was going to offer him anywhere near that amount, even if he had left on a free?

The sooner the most selfish player I have seen in a City shirt for a very long time leaves - the better.

I have grown to really dislike this guys with all his hardman posturing and his look at me attitude- yet fails to understand that he has been accountable for far to many goals conceded by us last season.

Pep is all about teams - and Kolarov is most definitely NOT a team player.

Well we gave him the keys to the safe, so who are the mugs?

Why the hell did we offer him 100k week on his last extension?. who was going to offer him anywhere near that amount, even if he had left on a free?

I agree, I can excuse the original deal as we were looking to get things done quick and he seemed a good option but surely someone at the club knew Kolarov was in a purple patch of form and not bow down and offer him ridiculous wages to extend. No one will give him 100k a week unless they're desperate for recognised names such as the Chinese clubs.

I agree, I can excuse the original deal as we were looking to get things done quick and he seemed a good option but surely someone at the club knew Kolarov was in a purple patch of form and not bow down and offer him ridiculous wages to extend. No one will give him 100k a week unless they're desperate for recognised names such as the Chinese clubs.
His 1st contract I have no problem with, as a club we were not a very attractive proposition, so we had to pay over the top wages to attract players.

But those days are long gone, yet we still seem to pay crazy wages and for players who simply do not warrant it.

His 1st contract I have no problem with, as a club we were not a very attractive proposition, so we had to pay over the top wages to attract players.

But those days are long gone, yet we still seem to pay crazy wages and for players who simply do not warrant it.

We often renew players contracts to keep a selling on fee available and also when u give a player an extension it helps with ffp if u buy a player for 50m on a 5yr contract 10m a season goes on the books after 2 seasons if u renegotiate the contract and add another 2yrs to it after 2 yrs the balance remaining would be 30m but now over 5yrs instead of 3yrs meaning 6m a season instead of 10m a season going out of our incomings! We hqve done this with lots of ohr players over the last few seasons so don't be suprised to see kdb maybe sterling and otamendi signing new deals in the next 12 months

We often renew players contracts to keep a selling on fee available and also when u give a player an extension it helps with ffp if u buy a player for 50m on a 5yr contract 10m a season goes on the books after 2 seasons if u renegotiate the contract and add another 2yrs to it after 2 yrs the balance remaining would be 30m but now over 5yrs instead of 3yrs meaning 6m a season instead of 10m a season going out of our incomings! We hqve done this with lots of ohr players over the last few seasons so don't be suprised to see kdb maybe sterling and otamendi signing new deals in the next 12 months
Creative accounting to keep a bang average player...doesn't wash with me.

KDB no problem with an extended , improved contract, but Kolorov...plain stupid, especially 2 years down the line when we need to get rid.

Creative accounting to keep a bang average player...doesn't wash with me.

KDB no problem with an extended , improved contract, but Kolorov...plain stupid, especially 2 years down the line when we need to get rid.

Well obviously that's not how our management seen it! And no offence but I'm sure the people running our accounts department no more about what they are doing than u do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.