Alfie Barker tweet

blue cigar

Alfie barker has been sacked by Hitchin for tweeting Harry Arter " big hype just for a disappointment like the 9 months leading up to your childs birth". Harry Arters child was stillborn.
Human beings never cease to amaze do they, what a complete shitbag.

Alfie barker has been sacked by Hitchin for tweeting Harry Arter " big hype just for a disappointment like the 9 months leading up to your childs birth". Harry Arters child was stillborn.
Human beings never cease to amaze do they, what a complete shitbag.
Why would someone even think that's an acceptable thing to say to somebody?

A non-league player has been sacked by his club after abusing Bournemouth midfielder Harry Arter over the death of his baby daughter on Twitter.

Bournemouth lost a three-goal lead to draw 3-3 with Arsenal in the Premier League on Tuesday.

Hitchin Town player Alfie Barker, 19, posted: "Big hype just for a disappointment like the nine months leading up to your child's birth."

Barker issued an apology on Wednesday for his "disgraceful comments".

He initially claimed his account had been hacked, before apologising.

But seventh-tier Hitchin issued a statement saying: "In the light of the player's irresponsible and anti-social behaviour, we are terminating Alfie Barker's registration and relationship with the club with immediate effect."

Hitchin boss Mark Burke said: "I've seen the tweets and I'm disgusted with them. They're vile and I can't condone them in any way."

Bournemouth have referred the matter to the Football Association, who are investigating.

Outcomes of previous FA investigations into inappropriate comments on social media have ranged from fines to bans.

Codicote FC, where Barker is on loan, said: "We have no choice but to terminate our relationship with him.

"We would like to make it clear that Codicote FC cannot and will not tolerate this behaviour; we have a responsibility to our community, supporters and the football family to stamp this behaviour out."

Arter has a tattoo dedicated to the memory of his daughter Renee, who was stillborn in December 2015.

An absolute prick.No wonder footballers get a bad name with idiots like this.Needs a fucking good slap.

I hope this fuckers career is over,what an absolute twat,how can somebody at that age even think that,never mind say it,what a despicable twat

The FA really need to step up to the mark and issue a lengthy ban for this prick and hopefully send out a message to anyone else who thinks its smart to cause distress to a family,who will and still are going through sheer hell.We lost our son 27 years ago,who was only a week old and had some fucker said that to me,I wouldn`t have been responsible for my actions.

Would love it if someone snapped his leg next time the twat plays.

Shame to the club whoever employs him again as well.
Vile comments.

Not just club. It's fairly common across the board to quickly Google or Facebook a potential job candidate to check they're not unsuitable. This will crop up for him forever. What a crass idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.