Alfie Harrison

kun

Absolute masterclass from him yesterday.

I'd not seen him before but after that performance I can only say I am extremely excited. Reminds me a little bit of Foden and McAtee when they were in the EDS. Left footed, extremely technical, a clear eye for goal.

Definitely one to keep an eye on IMO.

Absolute masterclass from him yesterday.

I'd not seen him before but after that performance I can only say I am extremely excited. Reminds me a little bit of Foden and McAtee when they were in the EDS. Left footed, extremely technical, a clear eye for goal.

Definitely one to keep an eye on IMO.

At one time, he was the absolute stand-out in his age group. I don't think that is still the case but player development is not a linear process, with many peaks and troughs as the equation of physical/mental/technical development shifts. I am looking forward to seeing him and his fellow U18 players through the season: we are blessed with talented youth and Ben Wilkinson is a very highly-rated coach.

At one time, he was the absolute stand-out in his age group. I don't think that is still the case but player development is not a linear process, with many peaks and troughs as the equation of physical/mental/technical development shifts. I am looking forward to seeing him and his fellow U18 players through the season: we are blessed with talented youth and Ben Wilkinson is a very highly-rated coach.

I think he was pretty much out for 2 years from 14-16 with serious knee injuries which probably set his development back a lot

I think he was pretty much out for 2 years from 14-16 with serious knee injuries which probably set his development back a lot
Is that what it was, I was guessing the suspension of youth football due to Covid. Good to see he's still progressing then.

If that's true it's incredibly impressive to see him bounce back to playing so well for an elite academy.

Part of a very good U10s team from 7 years back. He's the number 8.

Reactions: kun
Is that what it was, I was guessing the suspension of youth football due to Covid. Good to see he's still progressing then.
I presumed the same. Rightly, we don't hear about the younger age groups in the same way.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.