All new picture thread, new faces to names...

1e1lp1.jpg

Chilling with pup, a bit pissed
a9y8a9yb.jpg

Dogs are the best for therapy or loneliness.

I bought a puppy, impulse decision and never looked back since. All round happier person.

Bumping it because you shouldn't get down at Xmas with a dog around. Make it about them.

Better than sitting here airing your issues on here and awaiting Bluegirl74 to pick up on. She'll be back when she realises she can't do any better just save the facebook style rubbish about meeting ex's.

Nothing worse than playing games when you've got a life to live. No booze, just you and your dog.

We are all behind ya pal.

My boy here. Love him more than life itself

6572a3e1f750543c27e51bcb237f4e2e.jpg

My
Dogs are the best for therapy or loneliness.

I bought a puppy, impulse decision and never looked back since. All round happier person.

Bumping it because you shouldn't get down at Xmas with a dog around. Make it about them.

Better than sitting here airing your issues on here and awaiting Bluegirl74 to pick up on. She'll be back when she realises she can't do any better just save the facebook style rubbish about meeting ex's.

Nothing worse than playing games when you've got a life to live. No booze, just you and your dog.

We are all behind ya pal.

My boy here. Love him more than life itself

6572a3e1f750543c27e51bcb237f4e2e.jpg
My ex got to keep the dog, so just me with depression to keep me company, but thanks for the thought, at least the doctors have given me plenty of happy pills :-)

My

My ex got to keep the dog, so just me with depression to keep me company, but thanks for the thought, at least the doctors have given me plenty of happy pills :-)

She shares her kids 50/50. It's the minimum you should get. Come on bluegirl74, have a heart.

You never normally keep things off line. He's a good guy.

All the best hinchy

No but SWP is gonna smash you for stealing attention away from him.

I see you've still got that man love going on, i also bet you never found that foe option i advised you to use after the last warning?

Stop trolling and stick to the thread topic, otherwise you may find another warning coming your way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.