'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Not enough made of the scousers bombing the bus, saw better and scarier footage on YouTube .

Loved it. Amazing viewing for a Blue. Fascinated with Pep's team talks, as great as you'd imagine just with lots of swearing too; and was very cool to see something I never really got in books or anything from him, how his belief in the team (and himself) could stray into inspirational arrogance. Hilarious watching the team with the staff and eachother, joyous reliving the victories and seeing how excited they all get too. So interesting how the players dealt with injuries and bad moments, Delph at one point getting it spot on for me. Found myself disliking the narration or feeling of Americanization but only fleetingly, was compelled and intrigued throughout. Maybe my favourite moment: "Today you have to win for one reason: you have to win for David Silva and his girlfriend Yessica, he is fucking suffering the life. When you go out there and you enjoy, enjoy it for him. If we go out there and we suffer, suffer for him. And remember the situation: today I want a win for David Silva and his girlfriend and his family". Was a wonder to behold, just like the season itself, never wanted it to end.

Last edited:

LOL
And how many documentaries have they made, from Family mans few games in charge, to Rio's personal life (leaving out the cheating part), about a million on Beckham, ex players and Salford and the list goes on and on

Well, we bought De Bruyne of you. We bought class off you.

Tell us once again how you treated Eva Carneiro.

I’m on episode 7 and I’m sick of the little shit. Chatting to the same weird city fans throughout so they’ve cherry picked people and obviously the worlds most annoying kid is heavily involved.

About to watch the United game, horrible episode this one two cult games and this. Might just go straight to episode 8!
Weird city fans being mostly women you mean?
Can you post anything without having a go at blues in it or is it pathological?

Weird city fans being mostly women you mean?
Can you post anything without having a go at blues in it or is it pathological?

Mostly women? No just weird, same ones too. I’m not going to post and say how great them interviews are when they’re shite. I’m not like you who anything city related is the best no questions asked. If you went to a game they could have interviewed you along with the ginger nuisance

Mostly women? No just weird, same ones too. I’m not going to post and say how great them interviews are when they’re shite. I’m not like you who anything city related is the best no questions asked. If you went to a game they could have interviewed you along with the ginger nuisance
Everyone of your posts has a go at blues in it,try enjoying the doco/football and give up insulting blues,the world outside is nice you know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.