all to play for after a weekend of strangeness

brianireland

What a weekend it’s been seems it should be called hate the ref week. Ferguson having a rant and a rave after yet another extra time escape. The Liverfools not showing up So far this weekend not even a mention of City on any TV coverage being in sixth with two games in hand. Portsmouth back in the news again some one please clam ownership of them.
But it makes a nice change that City are not making the head lines for once.
Monday match and this weekends result must have City fired up to go and take the game to Villa. A win is not beyond us
Its time to get off the fence and stop been so cautious as fans we maybe not used to having this kind of success and being where we are. But on paper we have one of the best squads in the league. I believe we can do it I was a little doubtful about it. But I think this weekend is a corner turned and with a good result on Monday There is nothing to prevent us taking first place.
The only loss we had was a draw at full time and just bad timing stood in the way.
We may even be better for it.
United wont get a chance like that again
So I have changed my opinion its there for the taking
SO COME ON CITY TAKE IT

Think it's good we've had a few days under the radar.

Tomorrow is a big game for both us and Villa. If we win, we go third, they win, level with us.

Expect Ade to be back for this and expect Barry to be well up for it.
Dunne will want to prove his doubters wrong.

I'm edging towards a draw, be good to enter the international break holding down a top 4 spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.