Alonso {MERGED}

johnmc said:
Alonso seems to be vastly overrated on here for some reason. Excellent player yes but not in the best 5 in the prem nevermind in the world

I think there are very few, if any teams he wouldnt get a starting place in CM. End of day he would be a great addition, but this is all pretty academic since its very unlikely he'll join us.

smiles said:
johnmc said:
Alonso seems to be vastly overrated on here for some reason. Excellent player yes but not in the best 5 in the prem nevermind in the world

I think there are very few, if any teams he wouldnt get a starting place in CM. End of day he would be a great addition, but this is all pretty academic since its very unlikely he'll join us.

He's a great player and I don't think he's vastly overrated. But he is a BIT overrated.

Pam said:
He's a great player and I don't think he's vastly overrated. But he is a BIT overrated.

Vastly as in stating he is one of the best in the world - he isn't an automatic starter for Liverpool. He isn't the best midfielder at Liverpool even.

Spanish media reckon Alonso is only 'hours away from signing for Real Madrid'

Be a MASSIVE blow to them if he leaves. Hes one of the best players in that position in the world. They wont be able to replace him with like for like quality regardless of the money they get for him.

bobmcfc said:
sam221985 said:
let's hope so.

weaken the dippers.

they will buy david silva with the money. i'd like silva here

I agree because unlike the rags and the chelski pensioners, I think they're intending to spend any money they bring in from transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.