Alpha Richard Dionkou

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 8 Feb 2017.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

2. Pubteam Lomas

Pubteam Lomas

Their president or someone said we had our eyes on some of their young players when they signed Angelino

3. TonyM

TonyM

Sounds like a character from the night garden. Let's all go for a trip on the Ninky Nonk. Goodbye.

4. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

N/A
    I don't really know of Mallorca but it feels like a lot of Spanish teams go through financial struggles. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go and raid some of the better teenage players in the country.

5. ColinLee

ColinLee

Mallorca are definitely struggling, they can't even afford a full kit for each player.:

'The defender is one of the most promising players of Son Bibiloni since joining the Ciudad Deportiva in the ranks of the Majorcan children's team. That year he shared costumes with Monchu Rodríguez, who in his day accepted a proposal from Barcelona and currently militates in the youthful Blaugrana.'

If I'm reading that article right we're leaving him there for the rest of this season.

6. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Signed him despite interest from the super clubs apparently,maybe our new 'relationship' has helped secured the deal.

He's described as incredibly fast and powerful and we've have taken him on a free transfer,but will pay compensation.

7. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Yep,i think he arrives preseason.

8. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Hope he proves to be a world beta.

9. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I wonder if them getting access to some of our talented kids permanently is part of this arrangement, in the future ?

Kids with talent who are maybe not suited to early promotion to the Prem, like Angelino for instance, could be released to play there, with a buyback clause. If they break through,they get games every week & a chance to develop rather than being on the bench at S****horpe & effectively consigned to oblivion.

10. Belgique est Fantastique

Belgique est Fantastique

Seems like this young right back got his international clearance. He was a substitute against United and was a starter against Liverpool for the U18’s.

Last edited: 29 Nov 2017