Alternative striker options

I think Martial could be brilliant if he was under the right manager. Guardiola would work wonders for him and think of how funny it would be if we got him on a free and showed drastic improvement under Pep compared to Mourinho.

He gets better every time he doesn't play - He's a decent striker that I can see playing for PSG in a couple of years on Easy Street

I agree that he hasn't been treated well at United but I don't think he is anywhere near the level we require

He gets better every time he doesn't play - He's a decent striker that I can see playing for PSG in a couple of years on Easy Street

I agree that he hasn't been treated well at United but I don't think he is anywhere near the level we require

Has potential but looks a bit of a moody twat who plays when he feels like it. Looks like he needs to grow up mentally to become a better player.

Good player, wouldn't fit our system.

As long as its no one with long hair, we have a great bunch of short haired lads now, no sideburns anywhere, let's keep it that way

I think he is already better than Jesus.

I think he is already better than Jesus.

The Brazilian Paul Dickov???

I don’t think Martial would fit our system better than Jesus. And as someone has also mentioned, he seems a bit mard. I don’t Martial has the minerals to compete for a place at a top team

have read a bit online ...would he be someone who would interest pep?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.