Alternative striker options

Sticking another 21 year old forward in won't help us at the moment, we need some experience to mix with it. Aguero just doesn't appear able to do the pressing anymore and we've still only got two strikers. Vardy would certainly get us through most PL & FA Cup games, allowing Aguero to rest for the CL. He could remain as one of three strikers for another couple of seasons whilst Jesus grows and Aguero is replaced.

As I said, I'd love a Kane or Mbappe, but still think we need something for this season with all the games coming.
With us having three lads who are just potential or have been potential and are just starting to get better at the moment and Kun on the wane, we really need someone bang at the start of their prime.

24-26 years old. Ready made. Already elite.

Like what we got when we signed a Silva, Yaya and de Bruyne.

Icardi is too much of a dickhead. Inter supporters called him vile piece of shit. Mbappe would of been ideal.

100m is not good price at all unless you are buying exceptional player like Mbappe.
Mbappe would be a lot more than £100m

The market has moved on again. You’re talking £150m+ for the elite now. £100m for Greizmann is a snip

With us having three lads who are just potential or have been potential and are just starting to get better at the moment and Kun on the wane, we really need someone bang at the start of their prime.

24-26 years old. Ready made. Already elite.

Like what we got when we signed a Silva, Yaya and de Bruyne.
I see where you’re coming from, but who?? Am struggling to think of any who would be available and suit the system(s). As I have said many times I would go for Timo Werner.

I see where you’re coming from, but who?? Am struggling to think of any who would be available and suit the system(s). As I have said many times I would go for Timo Werner.
The more I think about it, Harry Kane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.